Living Our Story-The Story of...............

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

Its Juz Me..

My photo
Bandar Seri Jempol, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Corat Coret

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.~We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.

~Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says For the woman I love and the second, For my best friend.

There was an error in this gadget
Thursday, August 04, 2011

New Chapter in Ma Life- UniKL Mimet

Writen by Putra Rihaz Zahir

MIMET

UniKL Mimet aka Universiti Kuala Lumpur of Malaysian Institute of Marine Engineering Technology.
This is ma ney place now.. 4 about 3++ years here,, took 
Diploma Engineering Technology in Ship Design
hope to further for Bachelor of Naval Architecture and Ship Building soon.. InsaAllah..

Entrace for UniKL Mimet

First2 je sampai lumut neyh.. mcm2 x[ect bout mimet.. mesti besa..tepi laut al..n mcm2g r.. then dari jauh nampak bangunan bnyak2 warna biru kuning.. first impres bout bagunan2 2 ialah gudang. rupe2nye gudang courts mamoth ade kat lumut..baru taw.. tp makin dekat makin plik plak.. smpai je kat depan pintu pagar gambar ats ney..heheheh gelak besa jap... rupe2nye ney la UniKL Mimet.. heee.. kenapalah warna dier sebijik courts mamoth..huhuhu..

3 blok hostel- Armada 1(lelaki 4 tingkat), Armada 2 (lelaki 4 tingkat), Armada 3 (perempuan 2 tingkat)

full view

Slipway- tempat naikkan kapal

Gambar2 atas ney pun korang ley tgk kan warn abangunan2 dier..heee... tp xpe r... facility terbaekk...huuu.. n so far bout satu bulan kat sini..memg best r.. jenjalan kat slipway 2.. mlm2 ley tgk lampu bnyk2 glew kat shipyard2 tepi2 mimet neyh.. angin jgn ckp r..kuat gle..kdg2 line pun xde.. huu..

hurm 2 je la stakat neyh.. nk gerak g clas neyh.. love u owez busukku Nur.. =)
dun b sad okeyh... b strong..
regard..

0 komen anda:

Post a Comment

Cer komen..

Comments:

WYSIWYG editor

Kt Mane You All..