Living Our Story-The Story of...............

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

Its Juz Me..

My photo
Bandar Seri Jempol, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Corat Coret

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.~We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.

~Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says For the woman I love and the second, For my best friend.

There was an error in this gadget
Thursday, June 09, 2011

100 things i love about you Zainur Azreen

Writen by Putra Rihaz Zahir

100+ things i love about you------- (knp + kene bace dlu baru tau)



This is the list that shows 100 things/reasons/why i love about u Nur..


  1. I love that u love me
  2. i love knowning dat i can b ma sef with u
  3. i love how we met n fell in love
  4. i love the way u smell
  5. i love how u r owez reach for my hand even when u drive
  6. i love enjoying food with u~remember the paparoti?huhu
  7. i love u calling me all kinds of sweet n weird nickname~busuk hehe
  8. i love walking next to u
  9. i love dat nur doin little things 4 me like cutting my nails..
  10. i love how much u trust me
  11. i love to watch u eat
  12. i love when u nag at me~mkn sikit sgt,xjge mkn,bla bla bla hehe
  13. i love to leave decision to u
  14. i love when nur trust me dat i wil owez b by ur side
  15. Sbb abg yakin nur cintakan abg sepenuh hati nur
  16. Sbb abg sentiasa selese bersama nur
  17. kesetiaan nur terhadap abg
  18. ur selflessness
  19. betapa nur sentiasa 100% jujur x kira apa pun
  20. kebaikan nur
  21. da way nur owez try to help abg
  22. betapa nur tetap dengan pendirian nur
  23. nur baik hati
  24. nur sgt confidence
  25. the way dat nur owez look for n find the positive in everything
  26. nur optimis
  27. kenyataan yang nur tahu dengan tepat where u r going in life n akan lakukan apa sahaja y perlu untuk fulfilkannye..
  28. courage nur
  29. kelembutan nur apabila bsm abg
  30. how u r owez understand with me even when i dont deserve it
  31. how much nur n abg share evrythng 2gether
  32. ble  nur sentiasa mampu buat abg senyum atau ketawa even pada waktu abang xnak
  33. suara nur, bunyi2 y nur kuarkan ble tdo n mimik muke nur
  34. how u r owez kind to people around u
  35. how u owez help me when i ned or ask u to and sumtime even when i dont ask
  36. nur owez concern about me and my health
  37. the way nur hold abg
  38. bile nur mampu ceriakan keadaan apabila abg senyap
  39. nur telah ajar abg tentang life n mylife
  40. kebijaksanaan nur
  41. nur ske bace buku
  42. ur amazing voice
  43. ur cute lesung pipit
  44. urr big beautiful eye
  45. nur manje
  46. kenyataan yang nur akan menjadi the best mother anyone could ever ask 4 or hope to have
  47. the way u walk
  48. the way u talk
  49. ur wackiness
  50. kenyataan y theres is nobody else in the world like u n nobody will eva comes close
  51. ur knowledge
  52. how u r owez good at everythng
  53. the annoying fact that u r right 90+% of the time
  54. the amazing new xperience dat i hav shared for da first time with u n only u
  55. the way u make me fel about ma sef
  56. how u owez tell me n show me everyday how much u love me
  57. how u dont mind holding my hand or showing ne affection even in public
  58. how sumtime u give up things u want juz for my benefit
  59. the way u touch me
  60. the fact that u were willing to take a chance on me
  61. the way u owez encourage n believe in me
  62. ur faithfulness
  63. the fact that u know how to b a real women
  64. the heart-touching things u hv written 4 me
  65. the sweet gift u hav given 2 me
  66. the way u hav opened up ur heart n life to me
  67. the fact dat i learn new amazing things about u everyday
  68. the way that u looke at me n make me fell warm
  69. the love u have always shown to me
  70. nur sentiasa menceritakan tentang abg kepada org laen
  71. betapa byk xcitement u bring into mylife everyday
  72. how u owez bring out the best in me
  73. how u never take life 4 granted
  74. the way u owez inspire me
  75. the fact that u r without a doubt ma true soul mate
  76. dthe way dat u know how to not take life too serious and live 4 da moment
  77. the fact dat nur is da first person who ever truly loved me
  78. how forgiving u r~tengs busuk
  79. nur sentiasa ingatkan abg untuk pakai sweter
  80. the fact that nur owez want to drive ble abg x sihat even nur takot2 nk drive
  81. nur sentiasa mampu nk bace ma mind
  82. how nur n abg sentiasa say or do exact same ting at da same time
  83. kesabaran nur terhadap abg even sumtime m pushing it to da limit
  84. how u owez comfort me
  85. abg taw y nur akan sentiasa bsm abg through goo times n bad no matter wut
  86. perkara2 y swet y berlaku pada kita tp tidak pada org laen
  87. how cute n adorable u can be..hehe
  88. kesungguhan nur
  89. keazaman nur~nikah
  90. ur incredible dreams n visions 4 our future dat will comes true
  91. how much u know bout me now
  92. u have seen both ma good n bads side n still love me anyway
  93. u owez hold ma hand when m so cold
  94. lihat nur tido when m drive
  95. neva raise ur voice toward me even its hard 4 u
  96. the baby smile dat u have..
  97. because m fell perfect when b wif u
  98. nur sentiasa hargai abg
  99. i love when nur stil pujuk abg even we know that its ma fault... n da last
  100. every single little detail about nur dat makes u who u r n da fact that u will b the best wife in da world 4 me.. n b da best mum 4 ma kids..


Nur..ney bonus abg bg..huhu reason 101. The fact that this list was s easy to write, but also so hard because i had to limit it to juz 100 things when i can think of at least a million plus reasons y i love u n y i m da luckiest man in the world nur,, =) Love u dea.. finally done...........

0 komen anda:

Post a Comment

Cer komen..

Comments:

WYSIWYG editor

Kt Mane You All..