Living Our Story-The Story of...............

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

Its Juz Me..

My photo
Bandar Seri Jempol, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Corat Coret

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.~We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.

~Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says For the woman I love and the second, For my best friend.

There was an error in this gadget
Monday, December 13, 2010

tIRED...TIRED...TIIIRRRREEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Writen by Putra Rihaz Zahir

dier ckp ag y buang mase je dier mara2 i.. bunag air liur je... x bermakne pun dier ngs.. x gune sume pgorbanan dier n wut so eva ag y wat i hurt sgt... spe dier smapi blh taw ape dlm ati i... she neva know dat when she tel me dat shes hurt.. m hurt to... m try 2 find da way 2 mke her epy.. 2 mke sure evrythng gona b alryte.. but finally i xpat wat ape2 pun,, cuz terlalu bnyk sgt bende y i pk smpai i jd depres gle... then i xpat nk wat ape2 xcpt dok diam2 o tdo afta mkn ubt... but her.. mesti dier pk y i x pdulikan dier.. c... wut hapen now.. hurm ya i admit.. da wrong come from me cuz i neva xpalin... but... did i have da chance 2 xpalin.. cuz wheneva i try 2 do dat.. da new probs owez comez.... hurmmm then i get weaker again n then b in silence again....... then as usual.. she will say dat shes 2 much tired wif all dis... hurmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm n m much more tired COMPARED to her....

shes important 2 me.. so much important.. but... when its come wif probs.. i ned totke cre of ma sef first... i xbley nk depress sgt... will endengered ma sef.. so i wat bodo je sume prob 2,, mls nk pk sgt.. at the end.. end up wif a statement y i x wat ape2 ubtok save rshp ney.. without knowing wut ma condition is...

tIRED...TIRED...TIIIRRRREEEEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 komen anda:

Post a Comment

Cer komen..

Comments:

WYSIWYG editor

Kt Mane You All..