Living Our Story-The Story of...............

If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, its yours forever. If it dosent, then it was never meant to be.

Subscribe
Add to Technorati Favourites
Add to del.icio.us

Its Juz Me..

My photo
Bandar Seri Jempol, Negeri Sembilan, Malaysia
I believe that everything happens for a reason. People change so that you can learn to let go. Things go wrong so that you appreciate them when they're right. You believe lies so you eventually learn to trust no one but yourself, and sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Corat Coret

I laugh, I love, I hope, I try I hurt, I need, I fear, I cry. And I know you do the same things too, So we're really not that different, me and you.~We were given: Two hands to hold. Two legs to walk. Two eyes to see. Two ears to listen. But why only one heart? Because the other was given to someone else. For us to find.

~Give her two red roses, each with a note. The first note says For the woman I love and the second, For my best friend.

There was an error in this gadget
Saturday, November 06, 2010

10 Things Guy Wish Girl Know

Writen by Putra Rihaz Zahir

1 Calling you on the phone does not mean what you think it means.

"Please, tell me why a girl thinks calling her equals I want her to be my girlfriend," says Mikey. Blunt, but we like blunt. Mikey is in the majority when it comes to romancing the phone. Nearly every guy we talked to says he feels tons of pressure from girls when it comes to the telephone. "It's like calling a girl means I'm admitting I like her, but that's not what's up," explains Mikey. "It's more like I'm calling because I might like her. I hate calling because the next day the girl acts like she owns me. Or, if she's shy, suddenly she can barely talk to me because she's scared. It's stupid."

2 You are much prettier without all that makeup.

Judging from our survey, boys can't stand makeup. In fact, it seems they can't complain about it enough. Sure, they all like pretty girls, but they also have a problem with a face that looks full-on painted. And what looks painted to a guy is far less than what you might think.

3 When you act spazzy and giggly, ifs seriously embarrassing.

"What is up with girls hopping up and down when they're happy about something?" asks Pete. "A girl definitely invented the word 'yay!' because no guy I know has ever used it." Are you guilty of doing the Gily Woo-hoo! dance? It's a combo of baby claps and bobbing on your toes while emitting high-pitched squeals of delight. This all in reaction to, say, seeing the slide projector set up upon entering French class.

4 Gossiping, whispering and writing notes makes y on look beyond shallow.

"Girls are always passing notes around in class, and it's just so friggin' dumb," says Joey. "Or they'll look right at me, then whisper to each other and laugh. Do they want me to think they're talking about me? 'Cause I do. And if it's really true and they are talking about me, then that's just lame."

5 Boys worry about what you think of their hair, skin, weight and clothes.

"My best friend is a girl, and the other day she said my hair looks exactly the same every single day," says Luis. "I couldn't believe it because some days my hair is jacked up." For the record, Luis is a cutie with great hair.

6 PMS is no excuse to he mean.

"I know girls get weird at 'that time of the month,' but I don't get why they have to act like I'm their worst enemy," confides Sean. "Sometimes, my sister acts like she wishes I were dead because I won't give her the remote control, but all that's going on is she's PMSing. Screaming at me and freaking out on me isn't right."

7 Talking about your "big" butt is so boring.

"If there's one thing I can't stand, it's when a girl asks me if she looks fat," says Stephen. "For one thing, I don't know if you're fat. For another thing, shut up." Ooh, Stephen is feisty, but a lot of the boys echo his sentiment.

8 Tight clothes look uncomfortable, cheap, and sort of desperate and insecure.

"My sister complains that boys always stare at her boobs, but she wears tight shirts that totally show off her boobs," says Chad. "I'm confused."

9 Most boys are looking for the right girl.

Daniel puts it so eloquently: "I would love to find a girl who's cool and doesn't act like such a girl." We're not sure what acting like a girl leans, but it could have something to do with much of what's been addressed right here in this article.

10 If you like him, just tell him.

There was one major statement that kept popping up on our surveys: "Girls should not flirt and act like they like me, and then later ignore me." Maybe the flirting thing is to girls what the phone is to boys: You're just flirting to feel him out, and it doesn't have to mean anything heavy. We get that.

0 komen anda:

Post a Comment

Cer komen..

Comments:

WYSIWYG editor

Kt Mane You All..